Sunday, July 25, 2010

My New Leopard Wedge Boots

I just bought my new Leopard Wedge Boot from Topshop. It's originally from Ashis. So, it's from ASHIS FOR TOPSHOP. It has three patterns... Leopard, Original Black, and Zebra Pattern. I bought it online, so I must be patience.
"How much is that cute wedges?" Ask Carly (my friend) to me..
"It's $423.61!!!" I answered
OMG... when I answered that, she's frightened! HAHA, yeah, I know.. It's really expesive for me. But, It's my gift from my grandma.. owh Love you Grandma! My grandma gimme $500 !
But I just couldn't resist.. Haha, besides I want it from long time ago haha... ;)
Owh.. I forgot to tell you, I bought it on ebay! I bought it $423.61 it's already one package with the box! If you bought it somewhere, it'll be $300 but it's second and not with the box!! CLICK HERE if you interested... ;)
HAPPY SHOPPING!

Posted by Tania Pincher, Carly Johnson, and Gisselle Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment